Welcome to the Zimfest 2016 registration website. Please follow the instructions below to register for workshops, concert tickets, housing, and meals. You can return to this page at any time by clicking on the "How to Register" link on the menu bar.
How to Register
- Log in here using a Google Account. If you don't have an account, please create one here.
- Add a participant here for each person who will be attending Zimfest.
- Browse workshops by category, teacher, or as a grid, using the links at the top of each page. Scroll to the bottom of a workshop page to register a participant for that workshop.
- Reserve concert tickets at My Registration. See festival costs page for information about multi-night discounts.
- Select Housing and Meals at My Registration. Housing is available Wednesday-Sunday nights. See the on-campus housing page for information on WOU suites, dorm rooms, RV spaces, or tent areas. Meals are available from Thursday dinner through Monday breakfast, see the dining page for more information.
- Please volunteer. Everyone is encouraged to volunteer for one shift during the festival. Zimfest is powered by volunteers, and it is a great way to support the festival!
- Finally, check out and pay.